ICU @ Home
ICU at Home :Critical care at Home
ICU Care at Home is designed for patients who need intensive care services in the comfort of their homes. We help patients to continue with a high standard of medical & Healthcare service at home as was in Corporate hospitals .
Why ICU at home?
· Cost-effective: The average cost of an ICU per day can fall anywhere between Rs 20,000 to Rs 25,000 whereas, in comparison, a fully functional ICU setup at home will cost you around 1,000 to 2,000 per day. The difference in cost is huge.
· Personalized Care: In a hospital, a nurse attends to 8-10 patients at a time whereas if there’s an ICU at home, you will get a critical care nurse at home, who’ll only be devoted to the patient 24/7.
· Satisfaction: In a hospital ICU, you get to meet your loved one only once or twice a day, whereas, at home, you can be near them all the time to personally monitor their caretaking.
· Home environment: It has been observed that patients tend to recover faster in the comforts of their home.
Equipment for the ICU What does it include?
· Medical Equipment: An ICU setup at home requires technologically advanced medical equipment. This equipment varies from patient to patient. Some of the most commonly used medical equipment includes Bi-PAPs, C-PAPs, Ventilators, IV stand, para monitor, oxygen cylinder, suction machine, Air bed, Nebulizer, DVT pump etc.
· Critical Care Nurse: The most significant member of the ICU team at home is the critical care nurse, who will take care of the patient’s daily medical needs like giving medicines, consulting the doctor, administering injections, checking daily progress and handling all medical equipment. An experienced critical care nurse makes a major difference in the recovery of a patient.
· Bed Sore Management: Bedsores, if not paid attention to, can result in severe infection for the patient and hinder the recovery process. Thus, proper bedsore management includes a change of dressing 2-3 times a day and the proper use of air beds or mattress.
· Physiotherapy: Physiotherapy helps to improve the mobility of the body. Maxter provides well-trained physiotherapists at your doorstep, as a part of the ICU setup at home.
An ICU set up at home does not necessarily need to have ventilators and other expensive machines. It might be at home where:
Measurements and observations are made at least every hour for the following:
· Pulse rate
· Urine output
· Blood pressure
· Level of consciousness
· IV infusions are kept running overnight
Why Maxter:-Most Trusted Company in Home Care
-:A Complete Healthcare at Home –Trust nothing else :-
Critical Care Provided for
· Pulmonology patients
· Cardiac patients
· Nephrology patients
· Cancer patients etc
Complete Critical Care Solutions
· Critical-Care Nursing
· Health Attendant
· Patient Vital Monitoring Support
· Medical Equipment
· Specialized Physiotherapist
Doctor Visit at Home
Dedicated Case Manager
Infection Control Surveillance
Other Services at Home
· Ecg/Xray/Sonography at Home
· 24×7 Sample Collection
· 24×7 Ambulance Service